Position Title : INFORMATION SYSTEM ANALYST III
Annual Salary : P 579,756.00 Salary Grade 19
- Leads in the analysis and design of new, as well as upgrades to existing, information systems.
- Leads in the conduct of preliminary studies and data gathering activities for the development/Implementation of new information systems.
- Leads in collaborating with users to resolve issues and ensure that solutions are viable and consistent.
- Create and maintain information system guidelines and manuals for the organization.
- Conduct reviews of information systems and generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
- Performs other related tasks as may be required/ assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
Job Qualification Standards/Requirements:
Education : BACHELOR’S DEGREE RELEVANT TO THE JOB
Training : 8 HOURS OF RELEVANT TRAINING
Experience : 2 YEAR OF OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Eligibility : CAREER SERVICE (PROFESSIONAL)
SECOND LEVEL ELIGIBILITY
Number of Vacancy/ies : One (1 )
1. Plantilla Item No. : PCGG-DOJB-INFOSA 3-1-1998
Place of Assignment : Library and Records Division, RDD
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to signify their interest in writing. Submit/send the following documents through courier or email not later than SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 :
- Application letter addressed to : Ms. EDITHA R. BAUTISTA, Officer-In-Charge, HRDD
- Email Address / Tel. No. : email@example.com/8725-6983
- Fully/properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with attached Work Experience Sheet
- Performance rating in the last rating period ( if applicable)
- Photocopy of diploma and/or certificate of graduation
- Photocopy of authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/bar or board rating/license
- Photocopy of certificate of training/seminars attended
Original documents must be on hand and ready once requested