The Presidential Commission on Good Government through its Maintenance Operating and Other Expenses of General Appropriations Act FY 2022 intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY EIGHT THOUSAND PESOS (Php2,588,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the Procurement of FUEL, LUBRICANTS, AND OTHER SERVICES UNDER A FLEET CARD PROGRAM with Project Reference Number PCGGBAC 2021-005. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PCGG now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required by January 1, 2022 until December 31, 2022. Bidders should have completed, within the past five (5) years from 2016-2020 from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
a. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours, 9:00 am to 4:00 p.m, from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 10-18, 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees by facsimile, or through electronic means.
- The BAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 22, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. at Salonga Conference Room, Ground Floor, 82 IRC Building, EDSA, Mandaluyong City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via ZOOM or Google meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
Physical attendance to the pre-bid conference shall be strictly limited to only one representative from each prospective bidder but others may join thru a video conference or webcasting, the invitation of which shall be sent out a day before the proceedings.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before October 6, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on October 6, 2021 at 10:00 A.M at the given address below and/or via video conferencing or webcasting. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to physically attend the activity, which shall be limited to only one (1) representative per bidder.
- The PCGG reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Gloria C. Llaneza , Randy Sosa, Christopher Vergara
Presidential Commission on Good Government
IRC Building 82 EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Tel. Nos.: (02) 87259039
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Fax No.: (02) 721-2849
PCGG website: www.pcgg.gov.ph