- The PCGG-Bids and Awards Committee (PCGG-BAC), through the FY 2020 GAA Continuing Appropriation intends to apply the sum of SIX MILLION PESOS Php6,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply of Labor, Materials, Tools, Equipment and Techinical Supervision for the Retrofitting of the PCGG – IRC Main and Annex Buildings (Structural) under Project Reference No. 2021 PCGGBAC-003. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PCGG now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within One Hundred Eighty (180) days from receipt of Notice to Proceed) Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 am to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on September 10-18, 2021 from the given address and Philgeps and PCGG Websites and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00). The PCGG shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
- The PCGG will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 20, 2021 at PCGG Salonga Conference Room, Ground Floor, 82 IRC Building, EDSA, Mandaluyong City and/or through videoconferencing/webcasting via ZOOM, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before October 4, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on October 4, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. at the given address below and/or through videoconferencing/webcasting via ZOOM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The PCGG reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
THE BAC SECRETARIAT
Bids and Awards Committee
IRC BUILDING, 82 IRC EDSA,
Tel. No.: (02) 87212849