Position Title : ATTORNEY V
Annual Salary : P 1,163,820.00 Salary Grade 25
- Performing senior management functions, plans, directs and handles various legal, executive and administrative activities from organizing and setting of priorities of the concerns of the office for efficient decision making of the head and implementation of the support staff.
- Handles cases of the RP filed through the PCGG and other various corporate concerns of PCGG-supervised sequestered/surrendered corporations.
- Manages and coordinates with key personnel within and without the Commission for the implementation of day-to-day strategic and streamlined activities and policies of the office based on the priorities of the Commissioner.
- Studies and addresses issues and concerns of the office for discussion with the Commissioner to contribute to the proper, effective and strategic decision-making and execution of initiatives.
- Assesses inquiries directed to the Commissioner and determines the proper course of action and delegates to the appropriate personnel to manage and monitor progress thereof.
- Drafts official letters, memoranda and other correspondences for intramural or external recipients.
- Ensures that all personnel issues are properly, efficiently and judiciously addressed and monitors progress even after resolution.
Job Qualification Standards/Requirements:
Education : BACHELOR OF LAWS
Training : 16 HOURS OF RELEVANT TRAINING
Experience : 3 YEAR OF OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Eligibility : RA 1080 (BAR)
Number of Vacancy/ies : One (1 )
1. Plantilla Item No. : PCGG-DOJB-ATY 5-1-1998
Place of Assignment : Legal Department
1. Application Letter
2. Personal Data Sheet with 1X1 photo
3. Performance Rating in the last two (2) semesters
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
5. Photocopy of Diploma/Transcript of Records
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR INQUIRIES AND JOB APPLICATION TO:
Agency Contact Person : EDITHA R. BAUTISTA
Position Title : Officer-in-Charge – HRDD
Email Address / Tel. No. : firstname.lastname@example.org/8725-6983
DEADLINE: JUNE 18, 2020