Position Title : ATTORNEY V
Annual Salary : P 1,186,632 Salary Grade 25
1. Studies cases and conducts legal research/investigation, preparing and submitting legal memoranda, letters and other similar outputs providing opinion, recommendations, results of research, communications, etc.
2. Actively participates in the policy making and strategy discussions for cases.
3. Attends case conferences with other government agencies such as the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Office of the Solicitor General (OSG) and other meetings including those involving PCGG supervised corporations.
4. Participates in and is a member of PCGG internal committees representing the Legal Department.
5. Provides legal services to PCGG-supervised corporations as may be assigned by the Commissioner-In-Charge/Head/Director for Legal.
6. Performs other functions as may be assigned by the Commissioner-In-Charge/Head/Director for Legal.
Job Qualification Standards/Requirements:
Education : BACHELOR OF LAWS
Training : 16 HOURS OF RELEVANT TRAINING
Experience : 3 YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Eligibility : RA 1080 ( BAR )
Number of Vacancy/ies : Three (3 )
1. Plantilla Item No. : PCGG-DOJB-ATY 5-2-1998 / PCGG-DOJB-ATY 5-3-1998 /
Place of Assignment : Legal Department
1. Fully/ Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture
(CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) with attached Work Experience Sheet
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of diploma and/or certificate of graduation
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Photocopy of authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/bar or board rating/license
6. Photocopy of certificate of training/seminars attended
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR INQUIRIES AND JOB APPLICATION TO:
Agency Contact Person : EDITHA R. BAUTISTA
Position Title : Officer-in-Charge – HRDD
Email Address / Tel. No. : firstname.lastname@example.org/8725-6983
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 26, 2021