- The Presidential Commission on Good Government (PCGG) through the General Appropriations Act for FY 2021 intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION PESOS (Php3,000,000.00) inclusive of all applicable taxes, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for payment for the Procurement of Consulting Services for the appraisal of various sequestered paintings and other artworks, consisting of Six Hundred Seventy-Eight (678) pieces, located in Manila and Tacloban City, Leyte.
- Bids in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The PCGG now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for this project, which must be received by the BAC Secretariat on or before August 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., personally or electronically. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested bidders must submit their Expression of Interest and register its email address to the BAC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. The link shall be sent to interested bidders where they can upload their Eligibility Documents.
- The electronic submission of Eligibility Documents shall use a two-factor security procedure consisting of an archive format compression and password protection to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the bid submitted.
- The Bidding Documents not in compressed archive folders and are not password protected, shall be rejected. However, bid envelopes that are not properly sealed and marked or not properly compressed and password-protected, as required in the Bidding Documents, shall be accepted, provided that the bidder or its duly authorized representative shall acknowledge such condition of the bid as submitted.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday to Friday, at the address below.
- A complete set of the Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from the BAC Secretariat upon payment of applicable fee of Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000.00) pursuant to the latest GPPB guidelines. The Bidding Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from https://www.pcgg.gov.ph and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement Service (www.philgeps.gov.ph); provided, that Bidders shall pay the said fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids. Bidders are advised to regularly check the PCGG and PhilGEPS websites for bid bulletins/announcements regarding the procurement.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the Eligibility Documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of RA 9184, otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act, and its 2016 Revised Implementing I Rules and Regulations (R-IRR). The short list shall consist of at least one (1) and maximum of five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are as follows:
|Experience of Firm||40%|
|Qualification of Consultants||40%|
|Current workload relative to capacity||20%|
- The bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion in accordance with the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The PCGG shall evaluate bids using the Quality Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) procedure described in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS).
- The contract shall be completed within the period that the parties may agree during negotiations; provided, it shall not be later than November 30, 2021.
- The PCGG reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its 2016 IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
THE BAC SECRETARIAT
Bids and Awards Committee
IRC BUILDING, 82 IRC EDSA,
Tel. No.: (02) 87212849
ROMULO A. SIAZON
Bids and Awards Committee