Please quote your best offer for the item described below, subject to the Terms and Conditions provided hereof.
Submit your quotation duly signed by you or your duly authorized representative and copies of the requirements in two (2) separate envelopes.
The first envelope shall contain the following:
- SEC/DTI Registration Certificate
- PhilGEPS Registration/Organization Number
- Mayor’s/Business Permit
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
- Computation of the Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC);
- Current PNP License to Operate
- Clearance from PADPAO and SAGSD
- Audited Financial Statements stamped “RECEIVED” by the BIR with Auditor’s Certificate for the year ending December 31, 2020
- Income/Business Tax Return FY 2020
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Tax Clearance per E.O. 398, s. 2005, as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR
- Statement of all on-going and completed government and private contracts, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any, whether similar or not similar in nature and complexity to the contract to be bid
- List of Equipment (licensed firearms, vehicles, etc.)
- Certification on the inclusion of the 12% VAT in the bid proposal
- Omnibus sworn statement by the prospective bidder/supplier or its duly authorized representative as to the following: 15.1 It is not blacklisted or barred from bidding by the government of the Philippines (GOP) or any of its agencies, offices, corporations or LGUs;
15.2 Each of the documents submitted in satisfaction of the bidding requirements is an authentic copy of the original, complete, and all statements and information provided therein are true and correct;
15.3 It is authorizing the PCGG Chairperson or its duly authorized representative and the BAC to verify all the documents submitted;
15.4 The signatory is the duly authorized representative of the bidder, and granted full power and authority to do, execute and perform any and all acts necessary to participate, submit the bid, and to sign and execute the ensuing contract accompanied by the duly notarized Special Power of Attorney, Board/Partnership Resolution, or Secretary’s Certificate, whichever is applicable;
15.5 It complies with existing labor laws and standards;
15.6 It complies with the responsibilities of a prospective or eligible bidder provided in this RFQ and/or its Terms and Conditions;
15.7 Disclosure of no relationship by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree to the head of the PCGG, to the BAC members and its Secretariat, or to anyone who directly or indirectly took part in the bidding process;
15.8 It did not give or pay, directly or indirectly, any commission, amount, fee, or any form of consideration, pecuniary or otherwise, to any person or official, personnel or representative of the PCGG in relation to any procurement or activity.
The second envelope shall contain the duly accomplished Bid Form with duly signed Terms and Conditions and Cost Distribution.
Questions regarding the procurement will be discussed at the pre-bidding conference on September 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm at the PCGG Old Conference Room, Ground Floor, IRC Building, 82 EDSA, Mandaluyong City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via ZOOM or Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
Sealed quotations may be submitted or mailed to the BAC Secretariat, Old PCGG Conference Room, Presidential Commission on Good Government, IRC Building, 82 EDSA, Mandaluyong City with telephone number 8725-9039 on or before October 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
ROMULO A. SIAZON
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee