Please quote your best offer for the item described below, subject to the Terms and Conditions provided hereof. Submit your quotation duly signed by you or your duly authorized representative and copies of the requirements in two (2) separate envelopes.
The first envelope shall contain the following:
- Mayor’s/Business Permit;
- PhilGEPS Registration/Organization Number
- Latest Income/Business Tax Return
- Omnibus sworn statement by the prospective bidder/supplier or its duly authorized representative as to the following:
4.1 It is not blacklisted or barred from bidding by the government of the Philippines (GOP) or any of its agencies, offices, corporations or LGUs;
4.2 Each of the documents submitted in satisfaction of the bidding requirements is an authentic copy of the original, complete, and all statements and information provided therein are true;
4.3 It is authorizing the PCGG Chairman or its duly authorized representative and the BAC to verify all the documents submitted;
4.4 The representative is duly authorized and granted full power and authority to do, execute and perform any and all acts necessary and/or to represent the bidder in the bidding with the duly notarized Secretary’s Certificate attesting to such act, if the bidder is corporation, partnership, cooperative or a joint venture;
4.5 Bidder’s compliance to his responsibilities as provided in the Guidelines;
4.6 Disclosure of No Relationship by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree to the head of the PCGG, to the BAC members and its Secretariat, or to anyone who directly or indirectly took part in the bidding process.
4.7 It did not give or pay, directly or indirectly, any commission, amount, fee, or any form of consideration, pecuniary or otherwise, to any person or official, personnel or representative of the PCGG in relation to any procurement or activity.
- Questions regarding the procurement will be discussed at the pre-bidding conference schedule on September 23, 2021 at 10 a.m. at the PCGG Salonga Conference Room. However, only one (1) representative per bidder shall be allowed to physically attend. Others may join through videoconference, the invite of which shall be sent at least one (1) day before the proceedings.
- The second envelope shall contain the duly accomplished Bid Form and signed Terms and Conditions.
Sealed quotations may be submitted or mailed to the BAC Secretariat at the Presidential Commission on Good Government (PCGG), IRC Building, 82 EDSA, Mandaluyong City with telephone number 8725-9039 on or before October 7, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. at the PCGG Old Conference Room.
ROMULO A. SIAZON
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee