TO All PHILGEPS REGISTERED APPRAISAL COMPANIES:
Please quote your best offer for the item described below, subject to the Terms and Conditions provided hereof. Submit your quotation duly signed by you or your duly authorized representative and copies of the requirements in two (2) separate sealed envelopes.
The first envelope shall contain the following:
1. Mayor’s/Business Permit;
2. Professional License
3. PhilGEPS Registration/Organization Number
4. Latest Income/Business Tax Return
5. Omnibus sworn statement by the prospective bidder/supplier or its duly authorized representative as to the following:
5.1 It is not blacklisted or barred from bidding by the government of the Philippines (GOP) or any of its agencies, offices, corporations or LGUs;
5.2 Each of the documents submitted in satisfaction of the bidding requirements is an authentic copy of the original, complete, and all statements and information provided therein are true;
5.3 It is authorizing the PCGG Chairman or its duly authorized representative and the BAC to verify all the documents submitted;
5.4 The representative is duly authorized and granted full power and authority to do, execute and perform any and all acts necessary and/or to represent the bidder in the bidding with the duly notarized Secretary’s Certificate attesting to such act, if the bidder is corporation, partnership, cooperative or a joint venture;
5.5 Bidder’s compliance to his responsibilities as provided in the Guidelines;
5.6 Disclosure of no relationship by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree to the head of the PCGG, to the BAC members and its Secretariat, or to anyone who directly or indirectly took part in the bidding process.
5.7 It did not give or pay, directly or indirectly, any commission, amount, fee, or any form of consideration, pecuniary or otherwise, to any person or official, personnel or representative of the PCGG in relation to any procurement or activity.
The second envelope shall contain the duly accomplished Bid Form with duly signed Terms and Conditions.
Sealed quotations may be submitted to the undersigned at the Presidential Commission on Good Government (PCGG), Administrative Services Division, Ground Floor, Annex Building, IRC Building, 82 EDSA, Mandaluyong City with telephone number 725-9039 on or before October 5, 2020.
(Sgd.) GLORIA C. LLANEZA
Administrative Officer V
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Bidders must provide correct and accurate information required in this RFQ.
- The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is SIXTY THOUSAND PESOS (PHP60,000.00), inclusive of VAT, per appraiser.
- The subject of the RFQ is the supply of one (1) lot of professional services for the appraisal of the Fair Market Value of the properties described below, with the following specifications:
|TD No.||Area (in sq.m.)||Property/Location||Registered Owner|
|0915,0916,0917, 0918||7,087||Bagalangit, Mabini, Batangas||Philippine Journalist, Inc.|
The aforementioned land and all improvements thereon was built/ constructed by Ramon J. Quisumbing, acting as Trustee of Doy Realty Development Corporation, as follows:
a. Part of the main core building (with restaurant, reception, front office and gift shop)
b. Spa building
c. Bayview building
d. Two (2) cottages
e. One (1) staff house
f. Generator house
g. One (1) water tank
h. One (1) pier
i. 50-meter waterfront concrete wall
4. The appraisal report should factor in how much it would be if we purchase the land and pay for the use of right of way (3-kilometer access and cliff roads) to Eagle Point Resort, and the cost of right of way if we sell the land and the improvements today.
- The appraisal report should also include the following information:
a. Classification and actual use of the property;
b. Highest and best use;
c. Current zonal value;
d. Submit a location plan;
e. Land rating grid considering the factors of location, size, shape, physical characteristics and time element to arrive at the computation of value; and
f. Specific address and contact information of the comparable property.
- Bidders must provide correct and accurate information required in this RFQ.
- Price quotation must be valid for a period of forty five (45) calendar days from the date of submission.
- Price quotation which must be denominated in Philippine peso shall include all taxes, duties and/or levies payable.
- Quotations exceeding the Approved Budget for the Contract shall be rejected.
- Any interlineations, erasures or overwriting shall be valid only if they are signed or initialed by you or any of your duly authorized representative.
- Considering that the end-user requires appraisal/valuation from two (2) different appraisers, award of contract shall be made to each of the two (2) lowest quotations which comply with the technical specifications and other terms and conditions stated herein.
- The final appraisal report must be delivered within fifteen (15) working days from receipt of all necessary documents from the Asset Management Department of the PCGG.
- Liquidated damages equivalent to one-tenth of one percent (0.001%) of the value of the goods/services not delivered within the prescribed delivery period shall be imposed per day of delay. The PCGG shall rescind the contract once the cumulative amount of liquidated damages reaches ten percent (10%) of the amount of the contract, without prejudice to other courses of action and remedies open to it.
Name and Signature of Bidder